Sunday 29 April 2018

TRY TO DO A NICE THING, AND IT BACK FIRES. Help me?

So, was at a Mcdonalds today, after a drunken night with some buddies. Grabbed myself a couple mcdoubles, no pickles of course. See one friend wasn't eating anything, so I toss him my one extra Mcdouble. Look towards the door, and I see a buddy who I haven't seen in 4 years, we start catching up and one of his friend's says "OMG THAT LOOKS SO GOOD!". So i go over to my table, grab what I thought was my extra(buddy said he wasn't hungry and threw it back in the bag) and kindly pass it to her. She graciously accepts my offering. My OTHER friend, starts complaining I gave away HIS burger,I realized I gave away his by accident, so I gave him the one in the bag. She over hears him complaining and kinda start shoving the burger in face. Take it back kind of manner. Yes she did that. He kinda freaks, and throws it behind him. He hit some random bystander, now people are arguing on how much of a dick move that was. I'm standing there just wondering what the fuck is going on. All of a sudden, there's a massive uproar, and burgers are getting chucked. Just mayhem. What went wrong?



Submitted April 29, 2018 at 08:19AM by Vaanaka http://bit.ly/2HFTCZh

No comments:

Post a Comment