Friday 28 December 2018

What do mythical creatures say?

Working on a project that will ultimately wind up on laser engraved coasters featuring various mythical beasts, and random funny stuff they'd say if they actually existed. Hitting a slight writers block and could use a little help. Nevertheless, please impart your "knowledge" of mythical creatures to help me out here

Just to get the party started, here's what I've got so far.

Unicorn: If you lie to me, I'll kill you.
Unicorn: I shit rainbows!
Unicorn: I only do virgins.
Unicorn: Sit on my face.

Mermaid: I'm really a sea cow!
Mermaid: I see another drink in your future.
Mermaid: It's always better down where it's wetter.
Mermaid: Fuck the Nets & Pelicans. Go Magic!

Dragon: My mouth is on fire!
Dragon: I'll light a fire under your ass!
Dragon: Burn
Dragon: I cook my own eggs.

Sasquatch: Don't call me bigfoot. That's like me calling you fat ass.
Sasquatch: Humans aren't real
Sasquatch: I need a haircut.



Submitted December 28, 2018 at 06:54AM by seanmcelroy http://bit.ly/2TadsBk

No comments:

Post a Comment