Friday 8 February 2019

So yeah, this just happened

I coughed in my sleep at 7AM this morning and my mom bursts into my room with me with no pants on and everything on display. So that was a nice way to wake up this morning. She then tells me that the room is dusty and that's why I'm coughing. I explain to her that I have flu and have had it for about a week and she tells me that she knows that but that has nothing to do with the coughing despite the fact that I only started coughing when I got the flu. How do I tell her to fuck off and let me sleep? Now she's making a literal 3 course meal for me at 7AM in the freaking morning when I have the day off work. Now I fucking have to get up. I don't want to incur her wrath if I let the food go cold. I will never hear the end of it. Then it hit me. What the fuck is my mom doing in my apartment? She lives in another country. I pinch myself. I'm not dreaming. My psycho mom just travelled half way around the world and broke into my apartment to make me a 3 course meal at 7AM in the morning. What the actual fuck?

Edit:

She broke a freaking window to get in in the middle of the night when we were all asleep. There is glass everywhere and it's fucking freezing and the rain has come in through the broken window and rained all over my paperwork and CD collection. This day just gets better and better.

Now I'll have to go to work anyway to get another copy of the paperwork I was supposed to do over the weekend.

Does anybody know where I can get Sweet Summer Sounds '93? Also getting the limited edition Red, White and Blue Album Collection is going to be expensive.

I can't even get my mom to payt for it. She doesn't have the money.



Submitted February 08, 2019 at 07:42AM by SammuWamm http://bit.ly/2RNb6Hz

No comments:

Post a Comment